Thursday, July 11, 2013

Impact Wrestling tonight! new Main Event Mafia Member revealed....

So tonight the last member of the Main Event Mafia will be revealed.  I can honestly see this as the return of Abyss.  I can't really think of anyone else on the roster fit for the job than him. The monster has been in plenty of MAIN EVENTS on TNA wrestling its the only thing that makes sense. 

 I guess the other person they could reveal is AJ Styles but he's busy with his "No One" gimmick that I think is really stupid to be honest. 

If they really wanted to do an awesome twist ont his story they could maybe take someone who is in Aces & Eights but that would not make sense since it's a "main event" mafia group but who knows.  I personally do not like this story line at all.  It started with no one coming out to help Sting but now he's recruiting the people who did NOT come out to help him when he was attacked by Aces & Eights.  TNA storylines are always confusing.  Great wrestling!! terrible television! Doesn't stop me form watching though

I'am however looking forward to a Knockouts ladder match tonight. Should be good


No comments:

Post a Comment