Monday, July 8, 2013

Introduction

Hello my name is Roberto.  I have been watching pro-wrestling since I was 6 years old and I am now 21 and I still watch it with passion and excitement just like I did back in the day. I am what you would call a pro-wrestling Smark. You may of course be asking "What is a Smark?" Well according to Wikipedia.org a Smark is "a fan who is aware of and interested in the backstage and non-scripted aspects of wrestling" I would proudly say that this does describe a wrestling fan such as myself.  I am always interested in what is going on behind the scenes but I do react or "mark out" when my favorite wrestlers win or lose, or when a favorite of mine makes a return after being gone for a while, or if a wrestler like CM Punk starts dropping a pipe bomb promo.

I will admit I am not the SMARTEST wrestling fan that has ever lived but I do know my shit.  I would say my level of expertise would be WCW and WWF in the 90s, WWF Attitude era, WWE Ruthless Aggression era, everything TNA, and everything ECW.

I am interested in Ring of Honor (ROH) but I have not watched a lot of it in my time but I plan to do so so that I may talk about it with other wrestling fans. I also enjoy watching old school FMW hardcore matches on YouTube. I am fascinated with the Japanese legend known as Hayabusa.  My favorite professional wrestler of all time is a tie between Sabu and Rob Van Dam. Their matches in ECW are some of the most entertaining, violent and intriguing  professional wrestling I have ever seen.

My top 10 favorite wrestlers of all time (no order) would have to be

1. Sabu
2. Rob Van Dam
3. Kurt Angle
4. Undertaker
5. Stone Cold
6. Hayabusa
7. Christopher Daniels
8. Samoa Joe
9. Chris Jericho
10. CM Punk

I look forward in starting this new blog.  Its my first blog and I couldnt think of anything else to talk about than this. I hope you enjoy, thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment